Saturday, October 24, 2009

30 Weeks

We've hit the 30-week mark - only 10 weeks to go (if we're lucky)! After talking to my mom during her visit last weekend, though, it looks more like 11 weeks or so. My brother was born 3 weeks late and I was born 4 weeks late; both my mom and her brother were born about a month late; and my mom's mom was born a month late! It's not looking good for an '09 tax deduction! Fortunately for me (and my sanity), however, my doctors will only let me go 1 week past my due date. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. :)

Sorry there are no belly pictures - we've taken some, but are having technical difficulties with the camera and computer. One of these days, hopefully, there will be a post full of nothing but pictures (belly and nursery)!

I am still feeling pretty good, just a little more uncomfortable than before. I had been having trouble sleeping, until a friend suggested a body pillow. It has been a God send! Now if I could just get the middle-of-the-night trips to the bathroom under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment