Yesterday, we had a little heat wave of sorts... 95 degrees!! According to the weather man, the only place in the US that was hotter was Laredo, TX. Seriously. Texas. It's in the south. It's supposed to be hot there. Not Iowa.
Anywho... we took advantage of the warm weather and introduced Evelyn to the sprinkler!! She wasn't super thrilled, she never ran through it, but she was perfectly happy to stand just in the line of fire and let it splash her tummy and legs. I can tell you what we'll be doing all summer to cool off!
We may have even convinced Daddy that Evelyn needs a "fun" sprinkler - you know, one for kids, not a garden sprinkler. I know. I'm crazy. (At least that's what Ethan tells me.)
How freakin' cute Dana! ;) We've GOT to get together soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...look at those curls! And oh yeah...those thighs! So cute!
ReplyDelete