Friday, February 24, 2012

Picture Dump!

It's been a few weeks since I've posted and I have some fun pictures to share.  So rather that devoting a single blog entry to each picture, I will just give the quick run-down.  I know I have time on my hands, but not that much time.


Feb. 2 - Ethan decided to go out with some friends after work, foiling my plans for dinner.  So, my best girl and I went on a date.  I know these opportunities will be coming to an end shortly, so I am trying to make the best of it.  Given lots and lots of choices, Evelyn decided on pizza for dinner.  She and I headed out to our favorite pizza restaurant (not Ethan's favorite, however!)  We shared a yummy Mediterranean salad (this girl LOVES Kalamata olives and Feta cheese!) and Margherita pizza.  Afterwards, she let me have a few bites of her gelato.  Such a fun date night for the two of us.  I can't wait for the next one.


Feb. 4 - Just days after our beautiful 60 degree weather and afternoons at the park, we were hit with a winter storm.  Evelyn and Daddy braved the elements until Evelyn decided she no longer wanted to wear her mittens but wanted to dig in the snow.  Needless to say, snow time was cut a little short by a little girl with cold hands.


Feb. 5, Super Bowl Sunday - We made the trek out to Ethan's sister's house to watch the big game (although, I can honestly say, I didn't catch much of the game - I was too busy eating and just watching these two!)  Cousin Addie got a whole set of Disney Princess dresses for Christmas, so the entire evening, the girls were all decked out.  I just happened to catch Snow White and "Sleepy the Booty" standing still.


Feb. 6 - Getting dressed in the morning has become somewhat of a battle of wills at our house.  Evelyn is OBSESSED with dresses these days, but most of her's are summer dresses.  This is what happens when you give her the choice of dress, tights and shoes to wear.  Future fashionista?


Feb. 11 - Little by little, we're getting ready for #2 to arrive.  We've got the car seat out and the bases in the cars.  Evelyn was quite excited to see her old car seat.  After convincing her that she no longer fit in her seat, she decided it would be better if her baby sat in it.  What you can't see is that she's got her baby all buckled in too!  She's going to be such a good big sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment