Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter!

What a difference a year makes!  We had so much fun at Waukee's Easter Egg hunt this year.  Evelyn has figured it out and was SOOOO excited!  I had to bribe her to keep her from running out the door before it was time to go.  I may be a bad parent, but, I'm sorry, at this age, bribes totally work.


Evelyn and Jeanie ready to head out the door!


Evelyn was ready to go!  It was absolute torture waiting for the starting gun.


Getting a little help from Auntie Kylie, while Uncle Eric (in the background) snuck a few treats for himself. :)


Evelyn absolutely LOVED the Easter Bunny this year.  After we took this picture, Evelyn patiently waited until all of the other kiddos had their turn and went back for more hugs with the big guy.  While we were waiting, Evelyn stood about 6 feet away from him (she's probably in the background of A LOT of pictures!) and didn't take her eyes off of him.  She was so excited to get one more hug and a high five.

No comments:

Post a Comment