So, we got a little off schedule at Jeanie's 6 month appointment (SNAFU at doctor's office - we're seeing a new pediatrician now) so I thought I'd just throw her 6 and 7 month pictures into one post. I don't know what her stats were at 6 months, but at almost 7 months, here's how she stacked up:
Height: 28.5 inches (99th %)
Weight: 25 lbs. 11 oz. (99th %)
Weight: 25 lbs. 11 oz. (99th %)
Go figure.
Happy 6 month old!
Happy 7 month old! (The sticker ripped, so you'll just have to trust me. My bad.)
Our big girl is sitting up on her own now. Well, she can't get there on her own, but if you sit her up, she stays that way. And, although she's not crawling yet, she gets around like crazy, scooting and rolling all over the place. Her favorite place to be? Where Evelyn is and playing with the toys that Evelyn doesn't want her to play with (aka, all of them.) As I'm sure you can imagine, she still loves her food - sweet potatoes continue to be a favorite. And as long as her belly is full, she's happy. We're dealing with some separation anxiety these days - she's fine if I'm not around, but if she sees me and I leave the room or walk away, she gets pretty upset. This is frustrating for both Ethan and I - Ethan, because there's not much he can do to soothe her; me, because it's really hard to get anything done while you're carrying around 26 extra pounds. She loves to be tickled and she has the sweetest little laugh. It's music to my ears and instantly brings a smile to my face. I love this girl!
No comments:
Post a Comment